Monday, April 30, 2012

Dr. Sketchy-Stumptown 2012 edition: The Endless

I finally made it to Dr. Sketchy's again, although it was at Stumptown. I guess that counts. I told Mike D that the theme was the Endless and that he MUST be there. I have to say it was pretty stunning to walk in and see folks dressed up!

I struggled with the session. Sitting next to Mike D drawing Death and Destruction will do that to you. The young lady they had posing as Delirium was perfect and I wish my sketches of her came out better. Then for the 20 min family pose, this came out of me. There's a lot of things I would have changed if I hadn't been drawing in pen, but there ya go. I was also a bit too tired to think up what Dream and Destruction are leaning/sitting on, which is a bit of a shame.

In retrospect I really should have thanked the models afterward because they were totes awesome, but I had my shy on.

No comments: