Friday, February 26, 2016

So. Many. Product Photos.

...and they're all so-so. 


I've been trying to get my etsy started* and I've been struggling with taking decent product shots. Historically I've never been the best photographer.

I have one of those fold-up light box setups, but I can't seem to work with it too well. Also, the plastic that holds the lamps has cracked in a few places so they kinda point to just one angle. I've had to wait for a sunny day to shoot these. I've also found that mica shift is kinda hard to capture too.

So when the sun came yesterday morning, I took a BUNCH of random photos. Now that it's raining I've been sitting here processing photos. This is not my idea of fun.

I should be working on my next Face or that Thing I keep thinking I'm gonna do for March.

---------------------------------
*As of this posting, it's not open yet, but if you're interested its: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioCutie

No comments: