Saturday, September 01, 2018

29Faces in September

I've been suuuper scarce here. It's hard to keep current with posting when there's so many social media sites. But at the end of the day, I haven't actually been doing anything that I thought was worth sharing.

OTOH, it IS time for 29Faces again. I may as well try to stay on top of that here. But if you're wondering what else I've been up to, head over to my Instagram. It's way simpler for me to post quick images there.

29Faces is a challenge created by Ayala Art. A human(ish) face a day, every day for an entire month. Last night the prompt "Aretha Franklin" was given. I'm not real happy with how it came out, but I'm also trying to accept what happens, finish and move on. I didn't think I was this rusty.

 

Acrylic wash in sketchbook, colored pencil, white gel pen.

2 comments:

Ayala Art said...

So beautiful!! Love it!

Susie said...

Senpai noticed me, thank you so much!
I noticed that the blogroll is very short this time. I guess people are heading over to Facebook?
Thank you for creating this challenge and putting in the energy to run it 2x a year. It's really helpful to keep ourselves accountable and get the practice in.