Monday, September 26, 2016

#8 (of 29)

Remember that drunk drawing night from earlier this month? This is the son of the fabulous lady who I was drunk drawing with.

I don't know how professional craft bloggers can make their stuff, stage perfect photos and then write posts about them AND have a life. It just astounds me. I did this sketch on Friday and I'm just blogging it now on Monday night. Did I do any more sketches? Of course not! I kept myself busy making another card.

And right now I'm assembling a project that I started three months ago. I thought I had a lot of time when I started, but now the birthday I was doing it for is coming up fast!

So I think the next goal for myself is at least one more face before day #29 comes up. I can totally do this.

1 comment:

lissa said...

cute drawing.

I definitely would do whatever comes, sometimes that is the best way to approach things, especially drawing...

have a lovely day.